[BFASA] Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc - Eta Nu Omega Chapter Scholarship Opportunity

UCR Black Alumni Chapter ucraaba at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 18:55:28 PDT 2023

Thank you, Paige and BFASA!

*Rooting for everybody Black,*

*Keona Henderson C/O 2008*

*Black Alumni Chapter President*
*DONATION FOR BLACK SCHOLARS: Legacy Brick Program
<https://myadv.ucr.edu/forms/legacybrick>*
*https://linktr.ee/UCRBlackAlumni <https://linktr.ee/UCRBlackAlumni>*
*3rd Vice President, NCNW Riverside Section*
*More about the BAC President: w
<http://goog_560813329>ww.KeonaHenderson.com
<http://ww.KeonaHenderson.com> *
*#VILLAGEBUSINESS*

*"We are the living memory of the Black experience at UC Riverside."*

*STAY CONNECTED and follow US on social media:*
*Instagram: @UCRBlack*
*FB: @UCR Black Alum*
*LinkedIn: UCR Black Alumni Chapter*