[BFASA] Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc - Eta Nu Omega Chapter Scholarship Opportunity

Paige Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 22 16:35:05 PDT 2023

Dear BFASA,

 Forwarding on behalf of Keona. Please reach out to her directly with any questions.

Please share! Here's a scholarship opportunity for graduating high school seniors, from Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc - Eta Nu Omega Chapter: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc - Eta Nu Omega Chapter was chartered on October 28, 1961 in Rialto, California to be of service to the cities and communities within San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. We take great pride in providing scholarships to deserving students, promoting community partnerships, and implementing various community service projects. Attached you will find a link to our current scholarship. Please submit by or before April 18, 2023. Scholarship cover letter and instructions for submission, click here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--S9xn5ahGelQJunbeA2JKGYkXgzuPfX/view?usp=drivesdk

For the scholarship application, visit www.EtaNuOmega.org and scroll the bottom of the home page.

 My best,
Keona Henderson
BAC President