[BFASA] FW: Women’s History Month Mixer - Tomorrow 3/29

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 28 11:09:50 PDT 2023

Hey All,

The Chancellor’s Advisory Committee on the Status of Women (CACSW)* invites you to a Women’s History Month Mixer on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, from 3 pm – 5 pm at the Stable at the Barn. We will be inviting units and departments across the UCR community to join us as we honor Women’s History Month by Celebrating Women Who Tell Our Stories.

We kindly ask that you RSVP for this event by clicking the registration link on the event page.

https://events.ucr.edu/event/cacsw_womens_history_month_mixer

*CACSW is a convening of women-identified staff, faculty and student representatives at UCR.

If you have any questions please contact savannah.ramirez at ucr.edu<mailto:savannah.ramirez at ucr.edu>

Toi Thibodeaux, M.S.
Assistant Director, LGBT Resource Center
University of California, Riverside
245 Costo Hall, Riverside, CA  92521
951.827.2267 - toi.thibodeaux at ucr.edu<mailto:toi.thibodeaux at ucr.edu>
https://linktr.ee/ucrlgbtrc - https://out.ucr.edu

Schedule a virtual appointment with me via: https://calendly.com/toi-thibodeaux<https://ucr.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=51a00eada4c2f8c14841973b9&id=5a58762397&e=60dab86d98>

I believe in the importance of email and work boundaries. I typically reply to emails between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm Mon-Fri.  I might reply at other times occasionally. If this email reaches you outside of your work schedule, please wait to reply until your work hours begin.