[BFASA] BFASA General Meeting 8/9/2023 @ 11:00am

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 8 08:26:52 PDT 2023

Dear Everyone,
Just a friendly reminder, our first general meeting for 2023-2024 will be tomorrow 8/9/2023 at 11:00am. Please be sure to click the registration link below. All the meetings are available through the link, and you can sign up for the one that fits your schedule. The meetings will not change from the dates below and if they do, I will send out notification.

The agenda will be sent out this evening or tomorrow morning. Thank you!

Registration Link: https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkf-GupjsrHtHCWTywGNgZsLqK2Pp_hDHN

Paige Mejia
Financial Operations Manager
EMN Administration |Dept. of EEOB, MCSB, NRS
P: 951-827-5935| emnfin at ucr.edu<mailto:emnfin at ucr.edu>|Virtual Office Hours<https://ucr.zoom.us/my/paigemejia>