[BFASA] R' Pantry Coordinator Position-Please share!

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 7 16:37:42 PDT 2023

Hello Community,

We are excited to share that the R' Pantry Coordinator position is now posted! This is a full-time career position that oversees the R' Pantry and other food distribution programs that are critical to the Basic Needs Department at UCR. We are seeking dedicated professionals that are passionate about providing basic needs services with care and can lead and empower a student intern team of 10-14 students. We are moving as quickly as possible and hope to have this position filled by the beginning of the academic year. Please share this with anyone who might be interested.

Apply by August 13, 2023
Job Number: 30357429
Link to Apply: https://irecruitportal.ucr.edu/irecruit/!Controller?action=jobs_webui.show_page&page=jobs_detail&requisition_id=30357429&profile_id=&module=jobs

Thank you for sharing!

Judy Juarez Crawford (she/hers)

Director, Student Basic Needs

Email: judy.crawford at ucr.edu<mailto:judy.crawford at ucr.edu>

Website: https://basicneeds.ucr.edu/ |Instagram: @UCRBasicNeeds<https://www.instagram.com/ucrbasicneeds/>
[cid:80925526-cd6b-4e72-866e-15c9c8d3e016]