[BFASA] Sister's Lunch to Welcome AD Aurea Lawson

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 8 08:31:13 PDT 2023

Greetings BFASA!
I hope everyone is staying cool in this weather and enjoying the summer as much as possible!
I would like to invite you all to a special edition Sister’s Lunch to welcome our new Assistant Director of African Student Programs, Aurea Lawson! We will be meeting Friday, August 11th, 2023 at noon in the Career Center Meeting Room B (Thank you Dr. Love •). This is a bring your own lunch event. I hope to see you there!

Sharee Hughes

Gender Pronouns<https://www.mypronouns.org/>: she, her, hers

Program Coordinator

African Student Programs

University of California, Riverside

Native Land<https://nasp.ucr.edu/> to the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples

(951) 827-4622  |  sharee.hughes at ucr.edu

asp.ucr.edu | Instagram: @aspucr | YouTube: UCR ASP TV | Twitter: @aspucr
[cid:7b0274c7-f9a9-417f-b475-8d5711ba8302]