[BFASA] Sista's Lunch: Today 9/22/2021 @ Noon

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 22 10:11:20 PDT 2021

Dear All,
I am sending a friendly reminder that our Sista's lunch is today, September 22nd  , 2021 from 12:00-1:00pm. The zoom details are below. I hope to see you there!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/92929555113

Meeting ID: 929 2955 5113
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,92929555113# US (San Jose)

Regards,

Paige MD McGee
Research Administrator III | EMN Administration Unit
Department of Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology,
Department of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology,
Natural Reserve System and Stem Cell Center
Vice-Chair, Black Faculty and Staff Association
P: 951.827.5935 |  paige.mcgee at ucr.edu<mailto:paige.mcgee at ucr.edu>
BFASA Website<https://diversity.ucr.edu/black-faculty-and-staff-association> | ENTM Inclusivity Scholarship<https://entomology.ucr.edu/inclusivity-entomology>|Contracts & Grants<https://emn.ucr.edu/contracts-grants>

Zoom Office Hours (Tues-Fri 9-11am and 1:30-4pm): https://ucr.zoom.us/my/paigesofficehours