[BFASA] FW: Chancellor's Making Excellence Inclusive Certificate Program Applications 2021-2022

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 22 10:10:28 PDT 2021

Hello,

My name is erin rook and I am the new Training Coordinator in the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion on campus. I am excited to share that we are now accepting staff applications for the upcoming 2021-2022 Chancellor's Making Excellence Inclusive Certificate Program. We are thrilled about this years' program and want to ensure that the campus community is aware of the program and encouraged to apply.

Please help us raise awareness of this program within your networks by sharing the attached brochure and application information. The application deadline is Wednesday, September 29th. The application can be found by using this link: https://tinyurl.com/UCR-MEI2021

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly. We appreciate your continued support.

Thank you,

erin rook, M.S. (they/them/theirs)
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training Coordinator
Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
University of California, Riverside
*Due to the nature of my disability, there may be instances when it may take a bit of extra time for me to respond to your e-mail. Please indicate if an immediate response is required.
 [cid:ff97dee4-f98e-4178-b676-595db2869129]