[BFASA] The Group - Guest Speaker, Jose Medina, California State Assembly 61st District

UCR Black Alumni Chapter ucraaba at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:51:47 PST 2021

Greetings BFASA,

This is Keona Henderson, UCR Black Alumni Chapter President. Here is an
update on the invite to join a community discussion with Guest Speaker Jose
Medina, California State Assembly 61st District. The Group representative
has provided me with the updated event registration link. I just tried it
myself and it works. I apologize for the previous inconvenience.

Zoom Link:  http://bit.ly/36hMP6A
<https://click.convertkit-mail2.com/r8upodl8p8tohdd60ou2/e0hph7hklv6o29f8/aHR0cDovL2JpdC5seS8zNmhNUDZB>

Please join if you are interested and able.

*My best, *

*Keona Henderson UCR Black Alumni Chapter President*
————————————
On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 12:21 PM UCR Black Alumni Chapter <ucraaba at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Greetings BFASA,
>
> This is Keona Henderson, UCR Black Alumni Chapter President. One of our
> Black Alumni sent in an invite to join a community discussion with Guest
> Speaker Jose Medina, California State Assembly 61st District. Please join
> if you are interested and able.
>
> *My best, *
>

> *Keona Henderson UCR Black Alumni Chapter President*

(President as of 4.22.19)
https://linktr.ee/UCRBlackAlumni
✨
Purchase my book: https://amzn.to/ 2ZI6wQS
Learn more about the BAC President: https://Linktr.ee/PositiveWomenMeetUp
✨
"We are the living memory of the Black experience at UC Riverside."

STAY CONNECTED and follow US on social media:
Subscribe at: bit.ly/UCRBlack
Instagram: @UCRBlack
Twitter: @UCRBlackAlum
FB: @UCR Black Alum