[BFASA] FW: Winter 2021 in the ARC!

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 7 17:44:38 PST 2021

Dear Campus Partners,

Happy New Year! I hope your winter quarter is off to a good start.

This quarter, the Academic Resource Center (ARC) is continuing our work of empowering and supporting students. Please see the attached flyers and the information below regarding our winter programming. Please share it with students, staff, and faculty in your area.

Remote Services - Information regarding the ARC's remote services can be found here: https://arc.ucr.edu/winter2021. In addition to tutoring, peer mentoring, and other programs, the ARC will continue to have drop in office hours via Zoom. All of the links are on the remote support page.

Reading Support Program - The ARC will be facilitating workshops focused on reading strategies/practices and comprehension. The workshop schedule is attached.

R'Success Workshop Series - The R'Success Workshops start on January 11th, including a new workshop that has been added, "Preparing for Graduate and Professional School Exams." The workshop schedule is attached.

Transfer Success Programs - In collaboration with campus partners, the ARC is hosting Transfer Welcome Week. Information regarding Transfer Welcome Week and other programming for transfer students can be found here: https://arc.ucr.edu/tsp#fall_2020.

Additional information regarding ARC programs and events can be found on our website and social media accounts:

Website:  https://arc.ucr.edu/

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/ucrarc

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/ucriversidearc/

SnapChat:  UCRARC

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ucrarc

If you are interested in collaborating with the ARC or have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your time.

Rena M. Burton
Director, Academic Resource Center
University of California, Riverside