[ASA_PEWS] world congress of sociology session on global future

Christopher Chase-Dunn chriscd at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 19 10:46:00 PDT 2022

Call for conference abstracts: The Prospects of a Pluriversal Transition to
a Post-Capitalist, Post-Carbon Future
http://thecommonalts.com/call-for-conference-abstracts-the-prospects-of-a-pluriversal-transition-to-a-post-capitalist-post-carbon-future/
We
are inviting submissions of abstracts (by 30 Sept 2022) to the following
joint session at the *XX ISA WORLD CONGRESS OF SOCIOLOGY*
<https://www.isa-sociology.org/en/conferences/world-congress/melbourne-2023>
(Melbourne,
June 25 – July 1, 2023) We are also looking forward to creating a special
issue out of the accepted submissions for the *Globalizations*
<https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rglo20/current> journal and its associated
Routledge book series *Rethinking Globalization*
<https://www.routledge.com/Rethinking-Globalizations/book-series/RG> – see
below for instructions.

Hosted by RC09 Social Transformations and Sociology of Development
Joint with RC48 Social Movements, Collective Actions and Social Change
questions?: ask barry gills, <bkeithgills at gmail.com>

--
chris chase-dunn   邓宇歌
institute for research on world-systems