[ASA_PEWS] Fwd: FW: new book project

Christopher Chase-Dunn chriscd at ucr.edu
Sun Jul 31 07:30:16 PDT 2022

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bent Greve <bgr at ruc.dk>
Date: Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 11:23 PM
Subject: FW: new book project
To: chriscd at ucr.edu <chriscd at ucr.edu>

Dear Colleague,

I have asked Robert Timmons to write the article as indicated in the mail
below. He wrote to me:

“In the PEWS section of the American Sociological Association there are a
few people who could do a great job with the N-S chapter you're interested
in. They have a listserver--Chris Chase-Dunn could probably pass it on.
He's at:

Christopher Chase-Dunn <chriscd at ucr.edu>”

All the best,

Timmons”