[Allgsacstudents] Room for Rent near campus 4bed 2bath house

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Mar 23 10:12:46 PDT 2023

Please reply directly to the original poster. Replies to the listserv will be discarded.

Hello All,

There is a room available in our house for immediate move-in. The lease is up in September and would then be available for renewal for another year. The rent for the available room is $517 plus utilities (approx $70 per month) and shares a bathroom with two housemates. The house is located in a quiet neighborhood close to campus (30 minute walk/15 minute bike). The house has a washer, dryer, garage, home gym weight set, gas grill, and a nice entertaining patio space with a vegetable garden in the backyard. We are all PhD students in Plant Pathology and Plant Biology programs. Any gender identities welcome.

If you'd like any more information/pictures please feel free to contact me at ctodd006 at ucr.edu

Colin, Alex, Tyler
ctodd006 at ucr.edu