[Allgsacstudents] FW: Roommates wanted!

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Mar 24 08:30:12 PDT 2023

Please reply directly to the original poster. Replies to the listserv will be discarded.

To: allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
From: linton.freund at email.ucr.edu

Hi there,

My name is Linton, I am a 4th year PhD student at UCR, and I am currently looking for 1-2 roommates to move in with me and my dog. Our lease will be renewed in August 2023, so I am looking for roommates to move in around that time. I live in a 3 bed, 2 bath house near the research fields in the Canyon Crest area. I do have a dog, she's a 10 year old pitbull that is extremely sweet & smart, but she does not get along well with other dogs.

The total rent for the house is $2500 a month plus utilities, and I am really interested in sharing the house with one other person if possible (but two is negotiable). Typically the total utilities range from $250-$400 a month.

The house will be mostly furnished, and we do have plenty of storage in the garage. We are just 1.3 miles from UCR and 1.3 miles from Ralphs in the Canyon Crest shopping center. The house is fully equipped with an electric stove, a dishwasher, a washer and dryer, and an air conditioner. We also have quite a big backyard with plenty of space.

If you have any more questions and would like to learn more (and see some pictures), please reach out to me at hfreu002 at ucr.edu.

Thanks for your time,

Linton Freund, MS. (they/them)
PhD Candidate, Aronson Lab
Genetics, Genomics, and Bioinformatics Program
University of California, Riverside

Regards,

Front Desk
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
2430 Life Sciences
gsacstudentworker at ucr.edu<mailto:gsacstudentworker at ucr.edu> | (800) 735-0717
[UC Riverside CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center Logo]