[Allgsacstudents] FW: sublease advertisement

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 22 16:19:52 PDT 2023

Please respond to the original poster only.  Any listserv responses will be discarded.

Hello everybody!
I am Balboni Beatrice and I am looking for somebody to take the lease of my master bedroom (with private bathroom) in our shared house. The room is very bright and has a stunning view on the backyard. We live in a very quiet and safe neighborhood, very close to UCR and nearby Canyon Crest center, where you can find different shops and restaurants.
I am looking for someone to move in starting from April 15th: my lease goes through the end of August, with the option to re-sign from there!
Rent is $925.
Distance to UCR: 5 mins by car, 10-15 mins by bike, and 30 mins by foot.
Please feel free to contact me at +1 9515192544 (whatsapp +39 3496046508) for any information or to arrange an house visit!
Thank you!