[Allgsacstudents] Room available for rent near campus

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 6 13:22:12 PDT 2023

Please reply directly to the original poster. Replies to the listserv will be discarded.

Hi everyone,

We have a room opening up at our house on June 1. It's in a four person household, and all are currently graduate students at UCR. We live walking/biking distance from campus (just over a mile one-way) in a quiet location. We have a pool, A/C, and large communal areas. Rent is $562.50/month plus utilities ($75-150/month depending on time of year). Please reach out to me (alodg001 at ucr.edu<mailto:alodg001 at ucr.edu>) if you or anyone you know is interested!

AJ Krieger Lodge (they/them<https://pronouns.org/they-them>)
PhD Student, Spasojevic Lab
Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology