[Allgsacstudents] Local Riverside Rental Inquiries

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:39:39 PDT 2023

Please reply directly to the original poster. Replies to the listserv will be discarded.

My wife Monique (cc'ed in this email) and I are both Post-doctoral Fellows at Okstate. We've been offered faculty positions at the University of California, Riverside (UCR) starting in July. Our supervisor, Dr. Daniel Moen, has accepted a professorship in the Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology (EEOB) Department at UCR.

As we have two children, we are now starting to look for rental housing options in the area. Any suggestions or guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to reach out to us at rpbovo at gmail.com.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rafael