[Allgsacstudents] FW: Ph.D. Looking for Housing

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Sep 14 08:16:19 PDT 2021

Please reply directly to the original poster. Replies to the listserv will be discarded.

Hello, my name is José Martínez, and I am an international Ph.D. student in the Bioinformatics program. I am looking to rent a private room walking distance from UCR, and my budget is up to $700 without utilities.

Just a little about myself, I am fully vaccinated, easy-going but I keep to myself most of the time (so I can get my research done). I like to go for a hike, to the movies, and occasionally I play video games.

Please let me know if you have anything available, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. You can send me an email at jmart133 at ucr.edu<mailto:jmart133 at ucr.edu> or send me a text at 9497719330.

Thank you,
José