[Allgsacstudents] [R-Ladies Riverside] Intro to GitHub and R

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Sep 13 21:59:40 PDT 2021

Hello, RiveRside community ;-)

Join us for a virtual meeting of networking and learning next Thursday,
September 23th, at 10:00 AM (PST). Don't forget to RSVP in our Meetup
(https://www.meetup.com/rladies-riverside/events/280747902/) to get
access to the meeting ID and password.

We will learn how to navigate between GitHub and R-studio. These tools
will be helpful for collaborative coding, version control, and
developing reproducible workflows. Please make a GitHub account and
download R-studio before the session.

At the end of the meeting, we will have time to help each other with any
R-related questions.

Please have R and RStudio already installed on your computers.

Big thanks to UCR Library and UCR GradQuant for supporting us, and to
our guest speaker *Kaleigh Fisher* from the Department of Entomology at
UCR!

See you soon!
R-Ladies Riverside

ps: are you already following us at @RLadiesRiversd Twitter?