[Ying-announcements] Fwd: Lab meeting for Grad Students tomorrow

Benjamin Maki bmaki002 at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 28 20:15:53 PDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sam Ying <samying at ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 8:12 PM
Subject: Fwd: Lab meeting for Grad Students tomorrow
To: Benjamin Maki <bmaki002 at ucr.edu>

Hi everyone,

We are still in lab meeting limbo because we're trying to find a time that
works for everyone, though that might not exist for having it in person
since a number of undergrads have to commute (including me, the old
undergrad).

For tomorrow, I'd like to have *all the grad students meet *if possible so
we can sort out SSRL (and SSSA) coming up quick in November and clarify the
rosters on each research team.

*Grad students: can you let me know if you are available at the original
slot of 1030-1130 tomorrow to have zoom online? I will send a calendar
invite w link.*

Undergraduate team members: I will send a google sheet next week to set up
times to chat with you either individually or in a group to chat about your
project plans, graduations, etc.

Thanks for your patience w the scheduling and Thanks Ben for wrangling all
that info!

sam

--
*Sam Ying (ze/zir <https://www.mypronouns.org/ze-hir>/any)*