[Ying-announcements] Free money from CNAS!

Sam Ying samying at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:16:27 PDT 2021

Hey team!

There's a number of CNAS scholarships available ranging in all sorts of
fields. I didn't check all of them out yet, but if you have time, take a
look and see if any fit you and I would suggest go for it if the
application isn't too extensive.

Let me know if you need any help on them!

https://ucr.academicworks.com/

sam