[Ying-announcements] New Lab Meeting Time

Benjamin Maki bmaki002 at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 23 12:12:26 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone's Fall quarter is off to a good start! As discussed
yesterday during lab meeting, we are going to be slightly changing our
weekly meeting time and meeting location. From this point forward we will
be meeting *in person outside (geology courtyard)* from *10 am to 11 am* on
*Wednesdays*. It sounded like this time would work for everyone. However,
if that timing does not work for you, please let me know and we can adjust
accordingly. Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
Ben
--