[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting 09/22/21

Benjamin Maki bmaki002 at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 21 13:42:33 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to the first week of Fall quarter. I hope it's off to a good
start for everyone. We will be meeting at our normal lab meeting time this
week, 12:30 to 1:30 pm at our usual link (below). Based on the schedule it
looks like both Monica and Shannel will be giving presentations, and then
we will also be discussing some lab logistics (Individual meeting times,
lab meeting time if we need to update based on folks fall quarter
schedules), plus a few other things that Sam wants to touch base on. See
you all tomorrow!

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700

Cheers,
Ben