[Ying-announcements] Friday's (5/21) party update: Vaccinations required

Sam Ying samying at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:59:59 PDT 2021

Hey Dirty Lab!

Thanks for responding to the RSVP for the gathering this friday at our
place in Irvine. After discussing this event with the home boss (Mike) and
that it will be a "UCR" event because of the number of people involved, I
need to ensure that we follow CDC and local guidelines to make sure we're
as safe as possible.

Based on this document for LA that outlines clearly what to do with indoor
gatherings
(
http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/coronavirus/docs/people/InformalSocialGatherings.pdf
)

I'm making the decision that at this time *we will only be having people
who are **fully vaccinated (has been 2 weeks since your second sho**t) to
our gathering this Friday.* I'm *VERY SORRY* if this doesn't include you,
but be very very aware that we will definitely be having more gatherings.
The minute everyone is labeled "fully vaccinated" we will be happy to throw
another more inclusive party.

I hope you understand my parental side coming through on this and that,
again, this isn't our only opportunity to celebrate. Please let me know
whether you'll be able to make it so we can gather an updated list.

[image: image.png]