[Ying-announcements] Phoebe: Invitation to SURGE 2021 Research Symposium - Friday, August 13th

Sam Ying samying at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 00:51:36 PDT 2021

Hi everyone!

*Phoebe will be presenting her final report on her SURGE project *that she
has been working on with David Lobell at Stanford for the last few weeks.
For those who are new to our group, Phoebe was a statistics major who
worked in our group for the last couple years as an undergrad researcher on
a number of projects and then was accepted to a Stanford research program
for this summer after she graduated in Spring 2021. Please join me if
you're available to see her presentation during the first session of the
symposium if you have the chance to register and login via zoom on *August
13 between 1015-1130p. You're not expected to stay the whole time, but
Phoebe will be presenting sometime during that session.* Maybe we'll know a
little more specifically as the date gets closer.

Congrats Phoebe!! Looking forward to your talk!!

sam