[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting 11/4/20

Danielle Stevenson dstev013 at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 3 09:45:43 PST 2020

Hi y'all, I am happy to let Alyssa present since she is not always able to
join us and she has new data to share! That way there will be more time for
Alyssa's presentation and discussion about it and other lab items.

I can present on my proposal any time (honestly I had forgotten I'd signed
up for this so it'd be better for me to present another time anyways). Let
me know if this sounds good and I'll find another spot on the calendar.

Best,
Danielle

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 9:25 AM Benjamin Maki <benmaki1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I hope that you are all finding some stress free activities today to take
> your mind off everything else that is happening. We will be having our
> weekly lab meeting tomorrow at 2 pm as usual. The link for the meeting is
> included below.
>
> https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700
>
> Tomorrow Danielle will be presenting about her HDR project proposal.
> Additionally, Alyssa's discussion was cancelled and she is wanting to join
> us in a lab meeting and present the data that she has recently collected.
> Is there any opposition to trying to do two presentations in one lab
> meeting? Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
>
> Cheers,
> Ben

Danielle Stevenson
PhD Student in Environmental Toxicology
Foundation for Food & Agricultural Research Fellow
*Soil Biogeochemistry Group *
https://ucrsoils.weebly.com/
*University of California Riverside*