[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting 11/4/20

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:24:39 PST 2020

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you are all finding some stress free activities today to take
your mind off everything else that is happening. We will be having our
weekly lab meeting tomorrow at 2 pm as usual. The link for the meeting is
included below.

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700

Tomorrow Danielle will be presenting about her HDR project proposal.
Additionally, Alyssa's discussion was cancelled and she is wanting to join
us in a lab meeting and present the data that she has recently collected.
Is there any opposition to trying to do two presentations in one lab
meeting? Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Cheers,
Ben