[Ying-announcements] Fwd: PHREEQC on-line course

Miranda Aiken maike001 at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 25 14:56:21 PDT 2020

Hi Dirty Lab!

Due to recent travel restrictions, it look like Tony Appello is hosting the PHREEQC conference online this year, which makes it much easier for us Californians to attend. If you or anyone you know is interested in PHREEQC and wants to join me in attending, I attached his email info below.

Best,
Mir
----
Miranda L. Aiken (she/her/hers)