[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting Follow Up

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:43:19 PDT 2020

Good morning everyone,

I hope that you all had a nice weekend. I just wanted to follow up on last
week's email with the discussion questions for this week's reading of the
Intro to Ch. 5 of Ibram X. Kendi's, "How to be an Anti-racist". Claudia
found a great set of questions to go along with the reading and those are
attached below. There are 6 questions that we will be looking at, and they
are included at the top of the document. In addition, the questions are
included within their context in the book. See you all Wednesday!

Best,
Ben