[WFA] Senate service deadlines TODAY & TOMORROW

Patricia Cardoso patricic at ucr.edu
Sun Apr 4 16:51:14 PDT 2021

Dear Aleca,

Thanks for your service and support and for your offer to note our
particular interests in committees. I am super-interested in serving in the
Committee on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

I've been thinking of writing to all committee members to express my
interest. From my experience in life, I've been only selected for things
when I'm very proactive. Do you think this would be okay? Or could it be
counterproductive?

Sincerely,

Patricia

Patricia Cardoso
Professor of Film
Theater, Film and Digital Production | College of Humanities, Arts, and
Social Sciences
University of California, Riverside
INTS 2108