[WFA] RKids Holiday Event

Tanya Nieri tanya.nieri at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 28 12:56:14 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jasmine Arcos <jarco002 at ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 12:40 PM
My name is Jasmine Adriana Arcos and I am the new co-president along with
lucerito to RKids this year. We are hosting an event this holiday season to
help out families that have been impacted financially during these
troubling times. Our goal is to accommodate 200 ucr student parents and
their children, by giving these children a present. We need the help of UCR
faculty to make this possible. On behalf of rkids we would like to invite
you to commit to sponsoring one or more children this year. It will be $30
Max per child per gift. I have attached for you our sponsor flyer and the
holiday event flyer we are using to advertise to students. If you know of
any student parents, please pass along the holiday flyer to them, please
note they must be registered rkids members to apply. I have also included
the signup link below for quick access.

Rkids highlander link sign up for student parents:
https://highlanderlink.ucr.edu/organization/rkids
Sign up link to donate https://forms.gle/yL8N2QWJ5YDiEDk86

Kind Regards,
Jasmine Adriana Arcos
(951)500-86343
Tanya Nieri, PhD (she, her, hers)
Associate Professor and Graduate Advisor for Enrollment, Sociology
Department
Affiliated Faculty, Center for Health Disparities Research, School of
Medicine
University of California at Riverside, Watkins 1216, Riverside, CA 92521
USrA
tanyan at ucr.edu, (951) 827-5854

GROW WELL/CRECER BIEN: an NIH-funded study of infant feeding and growth
https://healthdisparities.ucr.edu/grow-well