[Wellnesscommunications] Faculty and Staff Wellness Program - March Well-being Newsletter

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 13 16:15:56 PDT 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
    Welcome to the March edition of our well-being newsletter! This month, we're focusing on practical tips and insights to help you with movement and exercise. Here's what you'll find in this issue:

  1.
Stability and Well-being: Stability is more than balancing on one leg, strong stable joint is needed for every movement, especially walking and running.
  2.
Benefits of Stretching: Learn the benefits of stretching and the different types of stretching you can do for your well-being.
  3.
Resistance Training: Understand what resistance training is and depending on your goal, the suggested number of sets and repetitions you need to perform.
  4.
Upcoming Wellness Events: List of upcoming wellness events on campus

I hope this newsletter inspires you to prioritize your health and well-being. As always, I welcome your feedback and suggestions for future editions.
Wishing you a month filled with joy, health, and mindfulness! Thank you.

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA

Wellness Coordinator

Human Resources | Faculty and Staff Wellness Program | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

Faculty & Staff Wellness Program | Human Resources (ucr.edu)<https://hr.ucr.edu/faculty-staff-wellness-program>

[cid:9fd2f8ce-7c21-448c-8095-2c10e69f7b66]

UCR’s Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>