[Wellnesscommunications] UCR Okanagan Charter Info Sessions

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 4 15:02:23 PST 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
     I hope everyone is doing well. The Well and the Faculty and Staff Wellness Program invite you to our info session on the Okanagan Charter where we will explain the history of the charter, the vision for an enhanced UCR Healthy Campus, and the formal adoption of the charter in April. We will have two sessions:

When: Tuesday March 12th 3-3:30PM
Where: Zoom
How: Register<https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwrde2tqDkuGd1_LeneinVtzg6S0DZNm3KC>

When: Thursday March 21st 12-12:30 PM
Where: Zoom
How: Register<https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYude-vqj8pHNy35XMPxep-TegBJY4fSe1X>

Attached is the flyer with the QR codes to register, please choose one session to attend. Participants who attend the session will be entered into a raffle. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Faculty and Staff Wellness Program | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA6E3E.14DB1220]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>