[Wellnesscommunications] Invitation to "Cultivating Mental Wellness as a Student" Panel Event

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 22 13:08:57 PST 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
   The Mental Health Allies are excited to invite you to their upcoming event, "Cultivating Mental Wellness as a Student," featuring a distinguished panel of speakers (flyer attached). This event will take place on Wednesday, February 8th at HUB 302 and promises to be an insightful discussion on the importance of mental health in the student community.

Event Details