[Wellnesscommunications] Join Health Net for "A Health Start to the New Year" webinar!

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 11 09:00:55 PST 2024

Dear Wellness Program participants:
As we kick off the new year, I am excited to invite you to Health Net's upcoming webinar titled "A Healthy Start to the New Year." This webinar is designed to help you embrace wellness and set positive intentions for the year ahead.

During the webinar, you'll have the opportunity to:

  *   Learn practical tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
  *   Discover the importance of mental and emotional well-being.
  *   Explore strategies for setting achievable wellness goals.

The host will share valuable insights and actionable advice to empower you on your wellness journey. Whether you're looking to improve your physical fitness, enhance your mental resilience, or simply cultivate a healthier lifestyle, this webinar is for you.

Webinar details: