[Wellnesscommunications] Join us for Avoiding Burnout: Self-Assessment Methods and Strategies for Self-Care webinar!

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 26 16:13:45 PST 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
   I hope you are doing well. We are excited to invite you to our upcoming webinar on "Avoiding Burnout: Self-Assessment Methods and Strategies for Self-Care." This webinar will be held on Thursday, March 21st at 12:00pm and will feature expert insights into recognizing burnout symptoms, assessing your current state, and implementing effective self-care strategies.

In this webinar, you will learn:

  *   The signs and symptoms of burnout.
  *   How to assess your current level of burnout.
  *   Practical self-care strategies to prevent and manage burnout.
  *   Tips for integrating self-care into your daily routine.

To register for the webinar, please click https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAtdumvrz4vH9U8TI-uQV8RttGjqPXLjmVL. We look forward to having you join us for this important discussion on self-care and burnout prevention. Thank you.

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Faculty and Staff Wellness Program | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA68CB.62D384D0]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>