[Wellnesscommunications] Volunteer Opportunity: Help Support Our Staff Pantry!

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 22 15:10:50 PST 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
      I hope you are doing well. As part of our ongoing efforts to support the well-being of our campus, we are seeking volunteers to help with the Staff Pantry<https://events.ucr.edu/event/staff_pantry_2023_2024>. Volunteers will assist with organizing donations, maintaining inventory, and ensuring the pantry is well-stocked and accessible to all staff members. The next date for the event is Friday, March 8 - but before that, we need several volunteers to assist with pantry preparations on Thursday, March 7th, and volunteers to assist with running the Staff Pantry on Friday, March 8th.

If you are interested in volunteering, please use this sign-up sheet<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FAFA72BABF94-47898193-staff#/> or would like more information, please email Melanie Romero at melaine.romero at ucr.edu<mailto:melaine.romero at ucr.edu>.  Thank you for considering this opportunity to support our campus community. Thank you.

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Faculty and Staff Wellness Program | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA659F.F5551410]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>