[Wellnesscommunications] Discover the Connection Between Food and Mood! New Date and Time

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 12 14:20:41 PST 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
    The webinar, "Emotional Eating: Connection between Food and Mood is rescheduled for Tuesday, February 20th at 11:00am. If you are interested in attending, please register for the webinar by clicking the registration link https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/13032948421737048. If you cannot attend the webinar, a recording will be sent to all registered participants after the webinar. Below are the details of the webinar:

In this session, the host will delve into the intricate relationship between our emotions and our eating habits. Led by renowned experts in the field, this session aims to provide valuable insights into how our emotional state can influence our food choices and vice versa. Whether you are a health enthusiast, a wellness professional, or simply curious about this fascinating topic, this session promises to be enlightening and informative.
Key topics that will be covered include:

  *   Understanding the triggers and patterns of emotional eating.
  *   Strategies for managing emotional eating and developing a healthier relationship with food.
  *   The impact of nutrition on mood and mental health.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the webinar!

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Faculty and Staff Wellness Program | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA5DB4.D4DA1750]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>