[Wellnesscommunications] Join us at UC Riverside On-Campus, In-Person Open Enrollment Benefits, Health and Wellness Fair!

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 17 10:15:09 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
      I hope everyone is doing well. I am excited to announce the Benefits and Wellness Fair will return in-person on Thursday, November 2nd from 10:00am to 3:00pm at the Bell Tower! We will have 40+ vendors at the fair and this is a great opportunity to speak with UC systemwide vendors and community vendors and pick up swag items! Please see the information below and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate the Benefits department at benefits at ucr.edu<mailto:benefits at ucr.edu>. Thank you.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01DA00E2.D01C5EA0]

October 17, 2023