[Wellnesscommunications] Explore Mindfulness: Embrace the Present Moment in Your Work and Life

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 10 08:39:54 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
I hope this message finds you well. In today's fast-paced world, finding moments of peace and clarity can be a challenge. We often find ourselves caught up in the rush of daily life, juggling work, family, and personal responsibilities. But what if I told you that there's a way to bring more mindfulness and presence into your life? I am excited to invite you to our upcoming event, "Mindfulness: Being Present in Your Work and Life." This event is designed to introduce you to the transformative power of mindfulness and help you integrate it into your daily routine.
Event Details:

  *   Date: Thursday, October 12, 2023
  *   Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
  *   Location: Virtual
  *   Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4824668451729760856

Why Attend?

  1.  Reduce Stress: Discover how mindfulness can help you manage stress and anxiety, enabling you to approach challenges with a clear mind and calm demeanor.
  2.  Enhance Focus: Learn techniques to improve concentration, productivity, and decision-making by being fully engaged in the present moment.
  3.  Improve Relationships: Explore how mindfulness can foster better communication and empathy, strengthening your connections with colleagues, friends, and family.
  4.  Boost Well-Being: Understand the physical and mental health benefits of mindfulness, from better sleep to increased resilience.
  5.  Practical Tools: Gain practical insights and exercises that you can immediately apply to your daily life, both at work and at home.
To secure your spot, please register using the link provided above. If you have any questions or need further information, please let me know. Thank you.

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Workplace Health and Wellness | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

UCR 2023 Wellness Health Observance Calendar and Events.xlsx<https://o365ucr.sharepoint.com/:x:/s/HumanResources/EZiTGKUSM-xKixYDxiW69WUB_29y-u6ZSgu10Wf_1-TYzw>
[cid:image001.png at 01D9FB55.579959C0]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>