[Wellnesscommunications] Virtual Stretch Series - Coming Soon!

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 5 15:37:03 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
      I am excited to announce the 3rd edition of the Virtual Stretch Series! The stretch series is scheduled for 6 weeks with one session per week. Please see below for details of the series including a link to the flyer to distribute and share with your colleagues. The sessions will be recorded, and I will send the recording to Faculty, Staff, and Retirees who sign up for the stretch series. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!

[cid:735047c9-34de-4432-ba02-011a5ba05752]

October 5, 2023