[Wellnesscommunications] UCR Campus Wellness Event and Virtual Stretch Series Session - Tuesday, May 16th

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon May 15 12:37:22 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
    UCR Dining is partnering with The Well, Student Recreation Center, and the Faculty/Staff Wellness Program to showcase campus resources for your mental, physical, and nutritional well-being. Join us Tuesday May 16th at the Bell Tower for fun prizes, fitness challenges, and relaxing chair massages. The campus wellness event is for staff, faculty, and students.

Dates: Tuesday, May 16th
Time: 11am-2pm
Location: Bell Tower

Department booths:

  *   Dining - fitness/ strength challenges, food and beverage vendor tastings (tentative)
  *   Reslife - mental health awareness, stress management
  *   Fitwell - chair massage and yoga
  *   Faculty/Staff Wellness - stretching, raffles, giveaways
  *   The Well - activities and prize wheel

Mindful Virtual Stretch Series
    If you have not had a chance to participate in the weekly Mindful Virtual Stretch Series, the next one is scheduled for Tuesday, May 16th at 12:00pm through Zoom (link below). I will go through a series of stretches for the Neck and Shoulders with deep breathing and mindfulness with each stretch. If you are not able to attend tomorrow's session, please let me know and I will include you in the email when I send the link to the recording. Thank you.

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99539769702?pwd=YUIrTDE4MlEyL2pVbGNXbG8zUWV2dz09

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Workplace Health and Wellness | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D98725.F5FC9090]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>