[Wellnesscommunications] Walk and Talk with Dr. Denise Woods - Wednesday, April 12th at 2:00pm

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 29 15:46:45 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
I am excited to invite you to our upcoming Walk and Talk event, where we will be exploring our beautiful campus with our guest speaker, Dr. Denise Woods. The event will take place on Wednesday, April 12th at 12:00pm and we will meet at Scotty the Bear Statue near the HUB. The walk will start at 12:15pm and will last approximately 30 minutes.
This event is a great opportunity to connect with nature, meet new people, and engage in meaningful conversations. It's the perfect way to take a break from the office and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.
Whether you're an avid hiker or just looking for a new way to meet people, we welcome you to join us for this exciting event. Grab your walking shoes and come prepared for an inspiring and invigorating experience. Attached is the Walk and Talk flyer for reference. We look forward to seeing you there! Thank you.

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Workplace Health and Wellness | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9623D.99CEBC10]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>