[Wellnesscommunications] Invitation to The Living Trust Webinar - September 19, 2024 10 am to 12 pm

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Jul 24 12:08:45 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
     I hope everyone is doing well. I am delighted to extend a special invitation to our upcoming webinar on "The Living Trust Webinar". As estate planning becomes increasingly essential, many individuals are seeking effective ways to protect their assets and ensure a smooth transfer of wealth to their loved ones. A living trust is a powerful tool that can help achieve these objectives while avoiding probate and providing additional privacy and flexibility.  In this informative webinar, Estate Planning expert Ruth Geiger, will provide:

  1.  An overview of the probate and trust administration process
  2.  Discuss the difference between trusts and wills
  3.  Discuss documents included in the estate plan: Trust, Pour-Over Will, Health Care Power of Attorney, and Financial Power of Attorney
Webinar Details