[Wellnesscommunications] Week 3 Virtual Stretch Session - Tuesday at 12pm

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 30 15:04:23 PST 2023

Good afternoon, Wellness Program participants,
     My apologies if you clicked on the "HERE" link to add the virtual stretch session to your calendar and received an error message, the pathway to the calendar invite does not work for everyone. ITS and I have been trying to find a solution and they suggested another option, attach the calendar invite (see attached). Please let me know if you cannot open the attachment. Below is the Zoom link for tomorrow's stretch session at 12pm. We will perform stretches for the wrist and elbow.
Hung Wu is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Virtual Stretch Series (Tuesdays)
Time: Tuesday, January 31st at 12pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/92184228715

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Workplace Health and Wellness | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D934B8.0B343D20]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>