[Ucrea] Happy Holidays

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 22 09:38:06 PST 2023

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA34BA.8ADFDFE0]

December 22, 2023
To:
UCR Emeriti & Retirees

From:
UCR Retirement Center

Re:
Happy Holidays

Thank you for sharing such engaging moments and experiences with us in 2023. Our UCR community remains strong and we are so thankful to our retirees and emeriti for the many contributions, valuable time and support that is devoted to our campus.

On behalf of the UCR Retirement Center, we want to wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season. May the new year be filled with joy, great health and peace. We look forward to reconnecting in the new year and please look out for the Winter Tower Talk newsletter in early January.

The UC Riverside campus will be closed beginning Friday, December 22, 2023 and will reopen on Tuesday, January 2, 2024.

Happy holidays!

Warmly,

Cristina Otegui
UCR Retirement Center