[Ucrea] Tour of the UCR Student Success Center and UCR Barn tomorrow Friday, December 2, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.

Demetrius Antony Patrick demetrius.patrick at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 1 16:53:02 PST 2022

Dear UCR Retirees, Emeriti, friends and family,

We have had a few spots open up for our Tour of the UCR Student Success Center and UCR Barn tomorrow Friday, December 2, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Make sure to wear good walking shoes and a hat, bring water and wear clothing appropriate for the weather.

COVID-19 Protocols
The health and safety of our attendees is of high importance and we have outlined the current UCR COVID-19 protocols below to be followed at this event.

  *   Face coverings: Effective April 11, 2022, and until further notice, face coverings are strongly recommended for those who are up to date on vaccinations and required for those who are not up to date on vaccinations.
  *   Self-monitoring: All attendees should self-monitor and stay home if:

     *   You are feeling unwell or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
     *   Tested positive for COVID-19
     *   Have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
     *   Have recently traveled to a region where COVID-19 is at an elevated risk level

  *   COVID-19 Signage: Please follow the signage posted on buildings and doors while on campus.

For more information on COVID-19 campus guidance, please visit the UCR Environmental Health and Safety website at: https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus.

Meeting Location
Meeting location will be at the front entrance of the Student Success Center. Please see attached campus map for more details.

Parking
Parking is recommended in Lot 1.

  *   UCRRA and UCREA active dues paying members: Members may use their red lot retiree digital parking permit to park on campus.

     *   Please note: Placards are no longer used at UCR and members will need to contact the Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS) to set up their digital parking permit with their preferred license plates. If you have not done so, please call TAPS prior to the event to ensure that your digital permit is active at (951) 827-8277.

  *   For non-members: Attendees will need to visit the Campus Kiosk near lot 1 to purchase a parking permit or call TAPS at (951) 827-8277 for parking options.

Reserve Your Spot
Please email the UCRRA President, Andy Plumley at andy.plumley at ucr.edu<mailto:andy.plumley at ucr.edu> by, December 2, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. to reserve your spot.