[Ucrea] “Susan Straight: Writing California, Character and Home” Holiday Luncheon Invitation Reminder

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 23 15:51:25 PST 2021

[cid:image001.png at 01D7E081.F4336190]
November 23, 2021

To:         UCR Emeriti & Retirees
From:     UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations
Re:         “Susan Straight: Writing California, Character and Home” Holiday Luncheon  Invitation Reminder
This is a friendly reminder that the UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations invites you to attend their virtual Holiday Luncheon on Friday, December 3, 2021 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. We are excited to announce that Dr. Susan Straight, Professor in the UCR Creative Writing Department will give an online presentation titled, “Susan Straight: Writing California, Character and Home”.

Luncheon Schedule
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Social Half Hour
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Presentation

The luncheon will begin with a social half hour starting at 11:30 a.m. followed by the guest speaker presentation which will begin at 12:00 p.m. We invite you to join us for this event virtually. Thank you to those who have already registered.

Event Registration
Please complete your registration before Thursday, December 2, 2021 by visiting the UCR Emeriti & Retirees’ Associations Event Registration webpage at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b7UKTkw6znZ9jXo

Please find the invitation flyer pictured below (and attached). We welcome you, your family and friends to join us!

[cid:image002.png at 01D7E081.F4336190]
[cid:image003.png at 01D7E081.F4336190]
Sincerely,

UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations