[Ucrea] Registration Deadline Extended: 9/25 Fall “Virtual” Luncheon: Suffrage Movement and the Centennial of Women’s Right to Vote in the U.S.

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 18 12:36:27 PDT 2020

[cid:image001.png at 01D68DB8.52049820]
September 18, 2020

To:         UCR Emeriti & Retirees
From:     UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations
Re:         Registration Deadline Extended: 9/25 Fall “Virtual” Luncheon Reminder: Suffrage Movement and the Centennial of Women’s Right to Vote in the U.S.

We are one week away from the Fall “Virtual” Luncheon and would like to share a friendly reminder to attend the online presentation titled, “Suffrage Movement and Centennial of Women’s Right to Vote in the U.S.” presented by Joan Donahue, President of the League of Women Voters Riverside on Friday, September 25th from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Since in-person events and gatherings are not permitted on campus at this time, we invite you to join us for this free event virtually.
Event Registration
The deadline to register has been extended. Please complete your registration before September 24, 2020 by visiting the UCR Emeriti & Retirees’ Associations Event Registration webpage at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_exPqj3VT23EF1xr

Thank you to those who have already registered. Confirmation emails were sent out today with Zoom meeting details.

Please find the invitation flyer and speaker biography below (and attached). We welcome you, your family and friends to join us!

[cid:image002.png at 01D68DB8.52049820]

[cid:image003.png at 01D68DB8.52049820]

Sincerely,

UCR Retirement Center