[UCRDBR] Join the Wellness Email Listserv

Departmental Benefits Representatives ucrdbr at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Aug 29 16:47:56 PDT 2023

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D9DA98.DE6D4ED0]

August 29, 2023

To: Department Benefits Representatives
From: Central HR Benefits Office on behalf of the UCR Wellness Team
Re: Join the Wellness Email Listserv
DBRs, please share this information via your department email listserv.

I hope this email finds you well and in good spirits. I am excited to invite you to join the Wellness Listserv Email Group, where I will share valuable insights, tips, and resources to help you on your journey to a healthier and happier lifestyle. In today's fast-paced world, taking care of our physical, mental, and emotional well-being is of utmost importance. The Wellness Listserv is designed to provide you with a wealth of information to inspire positive changes in your life.

Here's what you can expect from the Wellness Listserv:

  *   Expert Advice: Receive expert tips and suggestion to help you thrive in your well-being.
  *   Healthy Recipes: Discover delicious and nutritious recipes that cater to various dietary preferences, helping you maintain a balanced and enjoyable diet.
  *   Mindfulness Practices: Learn about mindfulness techniques, stress-relief exercises, and meditation practices that promote mental clarity and emotional resilience.
  *   Webinars and Workshops - Learn and participate in webinars and workshops provided by our UC systemwide vendors.
  *   Challenges and Campaigns - Firsthand knowledge of upcoming wellness challenges and campaigns for you to participate and have fun!

Joining is easy! Simply email me at hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu> requesting to join the listserv. I will confirm after adding you to the listserv.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions.